Friday, May 26, 2006

Eek yumin is feeling thoughtful RIGHT NOW.



Oh nononononono no more draggy entries please, you may think. But heck, IT needs to get out.
:(
-
I'm feeling superbly upset with Life as a whole now. And I KNOW WHY.
C'mon tell me people, what the BEEEEEEEEEEEEP is your BEEEEEEEEEEEPING aim in living? For me, it's partially law. I wish to study law, because law to me is magical.
It's not just an interest, but something more than that.
It is however not a passion.


But law appeals more to me - not the other technical or business-y stuff.

RIGHT IM SORRY I DIGRESS.

We study.
We work.
We do all sorts of things JUST TO GET TO OUR AIM.

BUT WHY?!

WHY WHY WHY do we BEEPPPPPING live?! WHY WHY WHY do we even bother to work and study and try to survive?! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY tell me why you ******* ):

Is it the willingness to NOT GIVE UP? Is it the perseverance?


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT IS NOT.



-
BECAUSE I WISH I COULD GIVE UP.
BECAUSE I AM EMO I KNOW YOU HATE THAT.
BECAUSE YOU ARE EMO TOO WE ALL ARE EMO PEOPLE.
BECAUSE LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY.
BECAUSE LIFE IS JUST A BIG FAT PIECE OF CRAP.
BECAUSE I HATE IT THAT I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP.



I went to SP today &that is the cause of these emotions.

IM SORRY.
IM SORRY I CANT LOOK AT YOU AND THINK ABOUT HOW AMAZING YOU ARE TO ME.
IM SORRY I CANT GIVE YOU THE ATTENTION YOU TRULY DESERVE.
IM SORRY I CANT NOT GET DISTRACTED BY THE COMPUTER AND TYPING ON THE THING IM TYPING ON NOW.
IM SORRY THE NEW SYLLABUS SUCK.
;(




EEK am i emo or what.
ANYWAY.


Today was GP PAPER(S).
THEYRE SCREWED.

As quoted from shawn : "SCREW MOZART. FUCK IT." (:
Those 4magical words say it all.
Inference people - what did you learn for history?

-
I met up with lovelies today. JASMINS &ANT &SARA. We had dinnerrrrr and shopped WAHA people the gss is on nowwww :D

Bought hair accessories from like the same shop &it was quite a task trying to decide on which colour. Yahhhhhhhhhhh okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Basically my right eye hurt for practically the whole day,
and today isn't exactly a superbly lucky day and urm well, yea.


I went to SP saw ant's friends saw MEINUUUUUUUU EILEEN TAN RUO TING (: saw huingee &her loveeeeeeeeeeeely studio.


YEA.
I then thought a lot about aims and shit like that. And of learning - of the different kinds of learning in jc &poly.
Poly is more productive, i believe.
It is much more interactive - you could say.
I'm not saying i'd prefer poly.


I admit the studystudystudy&scorewell kinda life is for me, but what am i gonna do in futureeeeeee :/
I know it's too far to see &i should just concentrate on getting promoted but..
it's just horrifying.

Seriously.
-
I need to bring my paranoia and worry to dreamland &leave 'em there.



CONGRATS EZEKIEL(:

-
You DUMB****s did not T, you W-ed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home